Visual Tools for Thinking
Ian Harris and Oliver Caviglioli led the way past the Buzan model of mapping in the early 2000’s with their ground-breaking courses and publications on visual tools which brought depth and rigour to the mapping process for learning.
David Thomson worked extensively on these courses in primary and secondary schools nationally and this course brings the important elements and practices to your attention.
Please also see their latest https://teachinghow2s.com/
- Make thinking visible in your classroom
- Improve the quality of your pupils’ thinking
- Create fluent speakers
- Enjoy collaborative group work
- Cut the curriculum down to size
- Boost revision & memory skills
- Note-taking and note-making made easy
“Five years on, I’m still using visual tools. It is a remarkable day that will leave you able to make big improvements easily.”
Director of Studies reflecting on a Port Regis Conference presentation by David Thomson
To book a training event, please call 07968 831 660 to speak directly to David Thomson, or click the button below.
“Better never ends” W E Demming