Outstanding Subject Leaders Do This!
This course is designed on the basis of an extensive body of evidence arising from the observation of a large number of Heads of Department or Subject Leaders working in situ and is also the result of hundreds of conversations with Heads, Deputies and Heads of Subject on what makes a successful departmental leader.
Course delegates receive a copy of the Futuremind publication – ‘Outstanding Subject Leaders Do This! – Benchmarks for Excellence’ which provides a powerful tool for self-reflection and development.
- To identify and explore proven characteristics of leadership excellence
- To develop new ideas about the development of your department
- To explore and develop new approaches to your own leadership and management practices
- To explore and learn from the best subject leaders via the Futuremind evidence-base on best practice
- To share ideas and issues with colleagues
- To create a plan for action
“David’s work with our Heads of Subject in exploring outstanding practice for subject leaders was inspirational and very well received as both practical and useful as well as personally enhancing.”
Guy Musson, Deputy Head (Pastoral), Garden House School, London
To book a training event, please call 07968 831 660 to speak directly to David Thomson, or click the button below.
“Better never ends” W E Demming