Covering all aspects of provision from Early Years to Scholarship at 13+, this supportive partnership process focusses on what is working well and develops recommendations from observations and scrutiny of practice over a number of days on-site. It is designed in close partnership with the Head as a bespoke and valuable development experience for everyone involved.
The Futuremind Review process provides much more detailed feedback for senior management than an ISI inspection. It is hugely valued for the quality of verbal and written analysis, the practicality of recommendations and the coaching feedback to individual staff all of which create effective positive momentum for further development.
Whole School Digital Learning
PE & Games
- School and individual self-evaluation with substantial developmental evidence for ISI.
- On-the-job leadership development.
- Positive and developmental approach encouraging all staff involved.
- All relevant staff are observed and receive verbal feedback.
- Formative, not summative
- Grounded discussion, coaching and future planning.
- Personalised leadership development for subject/area leaders.
- Verbal and written feedback.
- Future-focused. Sowing seeds for staff, curriculum and leadership development.
- Detailed and externally validated information for for self-evaluation records.
“David’s departmental review is a brilliant process to go through as a Head of Department. The wisdom provided to improve the department is invaluable. The feedback given has tremendous depth and has been incredibly helpful. I am very grateful that David came to visit my department.”
Jonathan Melia, Head of RS Brighton College Junior School
“This Review provided a detailed and useful feedback with in-depth suggestions for next steps and action points together with the acknowledgement and encouragement of individual staff and HoD. A hugely positive experience which helped us to review and rewrite our whole school development plan.”
Stephanie Piper, Headmistress, Devonshire House School
““This was a very valuable process undertaken in my first year of headship. It has proved to be a springboard for further development””
Chris Ward, Headteacher, St Hugh’s, Woodhall Spa
“The most valuable review process I have been through in all the years I have been teaching.”