Confidential Heads’ Appraisal
The Futuremind Appraisal process ensures discretion and confidentiality.
In liaison with the Chair of Governors and one other Governor, it provides a clear structure for self-evaluation, evaluation by others, the opportunity for reflection and provides an in-depth report and analysis with recommendations for discussion, future action and review.
- Do you know your professional development plan and key strategic objectives for next year?
- Would you like valuable and detailed external feedback on your Headship?
- Would you like a clear assessment and detailed acknowledgement of your strengths and achievements?
- Would you welcome feedback on your areas of development with support and an agreed action plan?
- Would you like time for reflection on what you should be aiming for as best for both yourself and the school?
“I got a huge amount from this and would recommend it to any Head. You get a very detailed assessment. David’s expert, external perspective is invaluable.”