Highly skilful questioning is one of the hallmarks of an excellent teacher.
Questioning is a subtle and powerful and this course examines all aspects of effective and ineffective questioning for all ages of pupils. A wide range of exercises and examples help to develop skills on the day which will make a lasting difference to the quality of pupil engagement and learning when implemented and improved over time.
- Frame powerful questions to stimulate pupils’ thinking and doing
- Improve your assessment of ongoing learning
- Increase pupil self-assessment of their own learning
- Improve the quality of pupils’ questions
- Increase engagement and motivation in learning
“Great ideas for encouraging questioning.”
“This puts questioning at the centre of my planning.”
To book a training event, please call 07968 831 660 to speak directly to David Thomson, or click the button below.
“Better never ends” W E Demming